Welcome Back Folks!
It’s time again for Sunday’s Best Link Party co-hosted with Cathy at My 1929 Charmer.
We had some really neat projects linked up last week. Unfortunately, only one person added the Oasis Accents button to their post.
So the only feature I have for you this week is my new friend Jake from A to Z Eclectic with his beautiful makeover of a sofa table. Jake is a new stay-at-home DAD! How cool is that? Stop by and check out Jake’s blog where he shares some great photos, furniture makeovers and anything else that strikes his fancy. Did I mention he’s funny? Please stop by, say Hi and tell him I sent you. =)
Also be sure to stop by My 1929 Charmer to see who had the most visits. Since Cathy has all the numbers, she’ll be posting those but only if you put the Sunday’s Best button in your post. Sorry, but no button/link = no feature. It really is only fair considering how much time it takes to host a link party. We both go check everybody’s links and leave nice comments. I can guarantee it takes us longer to check all the links than it takes you to add a button or link to your post. Gosh, I sound like such a meanie =( Really, I’m not.
Remember this is a co-hosted party. Meaning whether you link up here or at My 1929 Charmer, your link will be seen on both sites. Think of it as a “two-fer”, two for the price of one. Or BOGO. Except your not really buying anything. Anyway….
Link up your DIY projects, ideas, crafts, pictures, thrifty finds –they’re all welcome. And if you’re stopping by from My 1929 Charmer, Welcome! Feel free to look around =)
Party goes live at 5pm E/4pm C
Now on to the party rules…
- Follow me ’cause it’s the nice thing to do =) Don’t forget to go check out Cathy’s blog at My 1929 Charmer, and follow her too.
- Post my button or link in your post. This lets everyone know where to party. And, If no button, no feature! You can find the button in the right column.
- Link to a specific post using the permalink… not your homepage. NO Etsy shops or give-aways, please!
- This party is about sharing your “Sundays’ Best”. Please visit and comment on at least two other posts. We all want some love!
- Have a great time, tell others about this party and come back to visit.