Sometimes I feel like such a slacker. I know, I’m just as busy as the next gal but that’s still no excuse.
Christina at I Gotta Create bestowed the Versatile Blogger Award to me two weeks ago and I’m just getting around to posting about it. It happened exactly 3 months to the day of what I consider my first real post ~ Metal Lawn Chair Makeover . I had 3 posts in January, 2010 but I was working full time and kinda freaked myself out about blogging in general. It took me a year and a half to get back on the horse, so to speak. The same day I received this award, I was packing for our getaway to Hocking Hills. So checking my emails was on the back burner. Add to that, no internet access in a cabin in the woods. Let me just say, Never Again!! I came home to 811 emails to look back through. I’m almost caught up, only about 100 left to read. Geez, so without further lame excuses….
I WAS BESTOWED THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD!!
Thank you so much Christina! You really did make my day =)
- Cathy at My 1929 Charmer …This gal has been amazing. She always has something very nice to say and is a thrift store shopper after my own heart.
- Rebecca at You Are Talking Too Much … Another thrifty shopper, amazing furniture upcycler and incredibly funny gal, to boot.
- Ronda at Ronda Ready … Ronda is an Ohio gal, too. I love that most of her stuff is video posts. Sometimes it’s just easier to watch than read.
- Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage … Crafty, crafty, crafty…’nuff said.
- Donna at Funky Junk Interiors … Single mom with a DIY attitude. She makes junk look amazing. Shares lots of info on photography, building your blog and so much more.
- Debbie at Debbiedoo’s Blogging and Blabbing … I have “met” some really great ladies from Debbie’s Newbie link party.
- Jaime at Crafty Scrappy Happy … Another great link party and wonderful commenter.
- Heather at Dollar Store Crafts … This girl has her hands full with 3 boys and still manages to create amazing things with stuff from Dollar Tree.
- Amy at One Artsy Mama … Host of another great link party and ballroom dancer. So wish I could get the hubby interested in ballroom dancing, sigh.
- Diane at In My Own Style … I can’t say enough good things about Diane. Amazingly creative. And organized.
- Maggie at Midwestern Sewing Girl … Seriously creative and great tutorials.
- Shannon at Madigan Made … Great crafts and decor ideas. You should see what she does with thumb tacks.
- Wendy at Chez La De Da … Lots of amazing tablescapes and a wonderful commenter.
- Lindsay at Southern Lovely … Home decor ideas and wonderful link party.
- Carole at Blue Chateau Interiors … Another Ohio gal, showing how to live better, on a budget