Every so often when I straighten up the house and fluff up my pillows, I give them a quick, soft chop to the top of the pillows. One day I paused and asked myself why I chop the top of my pillows. I honestly had no idea. So I decided to turn to the experts, interior designers, and research why they chop their pillows. Here’s what I learned:
When to chop:
- To add interest to your pillows
- To give your pillows a more casual look
- To make your pillows look plumper and more appealing to sit against
When not to chop:
- If you want your pillows to have a more formal appearance
- If you want your pillows to have a consistent look and appear perfectly fluffed
- If you have a patterned pillow and don’t want to alter the look
Well, there you have it. Now, you can chop or not chop, with confidence.
#oasisaccents #homedecorinfrisco #homeaccessories #homeaccents #homestyling #homeideas #karenwhitefrisco
Show us your pillow style by using #tochopornottochop.